Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.impley.com.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your personal data may be subject to some of the following treatments:
- TR10 – Provision of services to vulnerable groups (Legal basis: Law 35/2006, of November 28
- TR04 – Advertising campaigns (Legal basis: Law 34/1988, of November 11, General Advertising.)
- TR08 – Obtain the opinion of the interested parties (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection and
- TA34 – Own accounting and books management, as responsible. (Legal basis: Royal Decree 1514/2007,
of November 16, which regulates the General Accounting Plan.)
- TA59 – Collection of data for own fiscal management (Legal basis: Law 58/2003, of December 17, General
- TA45 – Own labor management: data collection (Legal basis: Royal Legislative Decree 1/1994, of June 20,
by which the Consolidated Text of the General Social Security Law is approved.)
- TR09 – Assurances on technical and organizational measures in the applied software (Legal basis: Regulation
(EU) 2016/679 on data protection and LOPD.)
- TE09 – Protection of Personal Data. (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018.)
- TE02 – Prevention of occupational risks (Legal basis: Law 31/1995, of November 8, on the prevention of
- TE08 – Destruction of documents (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
- TA01 – Collection of data from direct clients for personal income tax return as responsible (Models 100-
102). (Legal basis: Law 35/2006, of November 28.)
- TA02 – Collection of data from direct clients for declaration of wealth tax as
responsible (Model 174). (Legal basis: Law 19/1991, of June 6, on wealth tax.)
- TA03 – Collection of data from direct clients for declaration of the income tax of non-residents
as responsible (Models 206-210-211-216-296). (Legal basis: Order HFP / 399/2017, of May 5.)
- TA04 – Collection of data from direct clients for informative declaration on goods and rights located abroad as responsible (Model 720). (Legal basis: Order HAP / 72/2013 of January 30th.)
- TE03 – Transport service and / or package shipments (Legal basis: Royal Decree of August 22, 1885 by which publishes the Commercial Code.)
- TE06 – Prevention of Money Laundering (Legal basis: Law 10/2010 on the Prevention of Money Laundering Capitals, of April 28.)
- TR05 – Emails (Legal basis: Commercial Code and other applicable legislation.)
- TR01 – Information requests received (Legal basis: Commercial Code and other provisions
- TR07 – Management of incidents and / or security violations (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of
data protection and LOPD.)
- TE04 – Management of own legal affairs (Legal basis: Applicable commercial and labor legislation.)
- TE01 – Maintenance of computer systems (Legal basis: Commercial Code.)
We are responsible for the processing of your data. Therefore, it is reported expressly, precisely and unequivocal, both to the interested parties and to the competent bodies, of the following aspects related to the responsible for the treatment:
Av. De Palmela nº 18, local 6
What do we use your personal data for?
In this organization, we may treat your personal data exclusively for the purposes that are indicated below:
- Check that all the technical measures necessary for correct management are being carried out of personal data with the applied software.
- Sending commercial and / or advertising information by email.
- Management of requests for information received by the interested party about our products or services.
- Exclusive management of internal incidents detected in compliance with the requirements of the RGPD.
- Carry out advertising campaigns to advertise our services and / or products.
- Obtain the opinion of the interested parties.
- Compliance with the requirements of the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering.
- Comply with all the requirements set forth in the Labor Risk Prevention Law.
- Sending parcels and correspondence.
- Avoid financial fraud by customers and / or suppliers.
- Manage any problem of a legal nature that affects the company.
- Manage, maintain and repair computer storage systems.
- Actions to carry out own labor management
- Actions to carry out own fiscal and accounting management
- Actions to carry out the fiscal service to direct clients.
- Carry out all the work necessary to provide services to vulnerable groups.
- Comply with the principle of limitation of the period of conservation of personal data
- Compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018.
The personal data provided by you will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship or, in its case, as long as you do not exercise your right to object or withdraw the consent granted.
To do this, you can go to the corresponding section on our website or send an e-mail to the address indicated in the section relative to the person in charge.
Controlling your personal information
We are entitled to process your personal data for the following reasons:
- Your unequivocal, informed and express consent, in those cases in which it is legally required, without, in any case, the withdrawal of the same condition the execution of other treatments whose legitimacy is different, and without said withdrawal affecting the legality of the treatment prior to its withdrawal.
- A legal obligation of the person responsible for the treatment.
- The execution of the contract for the provision of services and / or the sale of the corresponding products, subscribed by you.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is a legitimate interest of the person in charge. This interest is supported by the prior performance of a judgment of proportionality or balance between the legitimate interest of the person in charge and the interests or rights and freedoms of the interested parties. This weighting has implied the evaluation of interest, evaluation of the impact of the treatment on the interested parties, the balance between the two previous concepts and the implementation of additional guarantees. The final weight being favorable to the person in charge, the treatment
It can be carried out in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
For any questions or clarification, you can contact us through the e-mail provided in the section corresponding to the person responsible for the treatment.
Recipients With whom can we share your personal data?
Your personal data will be communicated to the following companies and organizations:
- Tax agency
- Public Service of State Employment
- General Treasury of Social Security
- SEPBLAC: Executive Service for the Prevention of Money Laundering
- National Agency for Data Protection
- Your personal data will not be transferred to any third country or international organization.
What data do we process and how have we obtained it?
Your personal data will be incorporated into the following files, owned by the organization:
- FA01 Direct customers. Personal income tax return (Models 100 and 102).
- FA02 Direct customers. Declaration of wealth tax (model 174).
- FA03 Direct customers. Non-Resident Income Tax Declaration (Models 206-210-211-216-296).
- FA04 Direct customers. Informative statement. Declaration on assets and rights located in the foreigner (model 720).
- FA21 Own accounting management
- FA22 Own labor management
- FA36 Own tax management. Data Collect
- FR01 Information requests received
- FR04 Advertising campaigns
- FR05 Emails
- FR07 Management of incidents and / or security violations
- FR08 Obtain stakeholder opinion
- FR09 Security in software and hardware
- FE01 Computer maintenance
- FE02 Prevention of occupational hazards
- FE03 Transport and shipping
- FE04 Own legal affairs
- FE06 Prevention of Money Laundering
- FR10 Management of vulnerable groups
- FE08 Destruction of documents
- FE09 Protection of Personal Data
The personal data that we process in our organization come from the following sources:
The interested party
What rights can you exercise?
- We guarantee the exercise of the rights that assist you in relation to the processing of your personal data.
In particular, we inform you that you have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation on whether your data is being processed.
- Exercise the right of access to the personal data that we have, obtaining information about the purposes of the treatment, the category of data processed, the possible recipients, the conservation period, the origin of the data and, where appropriate, the elaboration of profiles or automated decision-making.
- Exercise the right of rectification. For these purposes, we remind you that the personal data of which we have must always be a true reflection of reality, so do not hesitate to make use of your right in the event that any data is modified, changed or canceled. You guarantee that the personal data that you have provided us by any means are true and accurate, and you agree to notify any change or modification of the same, being their sole responsibility all loss or damage caused to the person responsible or to any third party due to a communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data, in which case our organization will stop processing the data, unless there are legitimate reasons that prevent it.
- Request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes described above or we no longer have the legitimacy to process them.
- Request the portability of your data, when the treatment is carried out by automated means and provided that is linked to our entity based on a signed contract or has given consent for the treatment performed. In these cases, you will have the right to receive your personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, or to be transmitted directly to another person in charge, when technically possible.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Oppose automated decision-making, including profiling.
These rights may be exercised free of charge, except in the cases provided by law, upon request, written and signed by you or, where appropriate, by whoever represents you, addressed to the person in charge, at the addresses provided for this purpose in the first section, or physically in any of our establishments.
- You also have the right to file claims, either with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (on the web https://www.agpd.es/) or before the corresponding control authority.
- Likewise, you may go to the Courts of Justice to claim compensation.
- Finally, you have the right to withdraw your consent, with the same ease with which you granted it. For it, you can go to our website, where you will find the necessary information to cancel quickly and simple authorization that we have been granted to make these communications. You can also send an email to the address indicated in the section on the person in charge.
- We also inform you that in each treatment of your personal data the possible threats and impacts that may occur as a consequence of them, mitigating or eliminating if necessary possible, the potential damages, through the application of the corresponding security measures that
they are periodically reviewed to determine their effectiveness.
Our control system also allows us to comply with the principles of the treatment of your data, being able to prove before the interested party, the principle of limitation to the purpose of the treatment, the principle of limitation to the period of conservation, the principle of data minimization, as well as the principle of integrity and confidentiality.
Finally, we also inform you that you will periodically receive surveys that will allow us to know your opinion about any suggestion regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as being able to comply with the principle of transparency and accuracy of the data processed.
For any questions or clarification, you can contact us through the e-mail provided in the first section.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.